Jeff of Bach Custom Coatings sent us this Hot Job! from a mac and cheese restaurant in Portland, Oregon. Jeff sealed the wood counters and booths with our EC-100 sealer and applied our Liquid Granite system with a large cut pattern to the restaurant floor. Thanks for sharing this Hot Job Jeff!
Posts Tagged ‘sealing wood’
January 24th, 2012 No comments
- Project Profile: Price’s Collision Centers
- Lucille’s BBQ Las Vegas
- SC Concrete Stain Photo Contest – Enter Today!
- Westcoat ALX – ICC Update: Class A and One Hour Fire Rated!
- Wine Symposium Recap
- Hot Job – Cool Kidz Cuts in Chico California
- Stamp-It in Kaiser Permanente Entryway
- Congratulations Leggari Construction ~ Epoxy Photo Contest WINNER!
- Overstock Product Specials now Online.
- Custom epoxy floor in a locker room
- Elegant grind and seal in a Santa Monica home
- Demo at Sean Gores Construction
- Vote Now!
- Beautiful deck with a beautiful view!
- Hot Job – Dazzle Effects
- Submission deadline Tuesday 12/31/13 for the Westcoat Epoxy Photo Contest!
- Its EC Season and Our Epoxy Coatings are Ultra Tough and Protective
- San Diego Demo at La Mesa Lumber
- San Diego Brewing Company
- Westcoat Product Demo at La Mesa Lumber
Acid Stain ALX Applicator bach custom coatings concrete Concrete Decor Show Concrete Stain dazzle effects Demo Distributor ec-95 Epoxy Epoxy Coat Fast Stain Hot Job Interior interior floor Larin Felker las vegas Liquid Dazzle Liquid Granite lowry's MACoat Marc Di Zinno Michael Mulnix nashville Nor Cal On the Road oregon portland Product Demo Product Demonstration QCA QCA spotlight Rob Bechtel showroom Surface Coat TC texture crete water-based stain Waterproof WC Westcoat westcoat qca White Cap